Specials & Packages
Peak Lodge Summer Special: Stay 4 Pay 3
Escape the crowds this summer and enjoy a bonus complimentary night at Spicers Peak Lodge (Stay 4 Pay 3)*. Enjoy four unforgettable nights, daily activities, and all meals and beverages at our mountain top oasis.
Your stay includes:
- 4 nights luxury accommodation, including all dining & beverages (cellar wines additional), complimentary minibar & selected experiences
- One bonus night valued from $1299
- $100 Spa Anise credit per couple to use towards a treatment at Spa Anise
- Deluxe Epicurean gift pack on departure
From $3597 per couple twin share in a loft suite.
For more information and to book, phone 1300 253 103
*Terms and Conditions: Only valid for stays between Dec 1 2015 - 28 Feb 2016. Must book before 31 October 2015. Not valid on public holidays or block out periods (December 24, 2015 – December 26, 2015 & December 31, 2015 - January 2, 2016). New reservations only and not valid with any other offer. Subject to availability. Direct bookings only. Prices varies on room type. Unused credit is not redeemable for cash. Offer cannot be extended beyond February 28, 2016.
7 Hats in 7 Days Itinerary
At Spicers Retreats every ingredient is cherished, every dish a labour of love and every dining experience unforgettable. Now, these unique experiences have been combined together to create the ultimate self-drive culinary journey, ‘7 hats in 7 days’.
Day 1 - Spicers Balfour Hotel, New Farm (12km | 16min)
Day 2 & 3 - Spicers Tamarind Retreat or Spicers Clovelly Estate, Sunshine Coast (88km | 90min)
Day 4 - Spicers Hidden Vale, Grandchester (175km | 2hr 20min)
Day 5 & 6 - Spicers Peak Lodge, Maryvale (110km | 90min)
Day 7 - Return to Brisbane
Full 7 day itinerary package including accommodation and meals is $3,999
Departure dates are Saturday, Sunday, or Monday until 28 February 2016 and is subject to availability.
TO BOOK CALL 13 7742
Peak Lodge All Inclusive Getaway
Spicers Peak Lodge is the ultimate place to relax and reconnect with nature. Unwind completely upon arrival with this all-inclusive package.
- Luxury accommodation
- Light lunch for two (on arrival or daily)
- Dinner at The Peak Restaurant for two (Chefs tasting menu or a la carte)
- Gourmet breakfast for two
- Non motorised activities (including tennis, mountain biking and hiking)
- All beverages during your stay (including top shelf spirits and French Champagne)
From $1,299 per night per room