Spicers Canopy Luxury Tents is possibly the most unique and memorable space for a group get together in south east Queensland.
A stunning eco-site set in a 5,000 acre private nature refuge, Spicers Canopy Luxury Tents offers a fully hosted, all-inclusive back to nature experience ideal for small leisure, incentive or corporate groups looking to explore and connect in a completely different way.
The site includes 10 luxury eco-tents, a relaxing hot tub with stunning mountain views, a generous lounge with a fireplace and a farm style open plan kitchen flowing out onto a large veranda.
Whether you climb to the top of the local peaks on a guided walking experience or set out to see some of the local native wildlife, Spicers Canopy is sure to leave you with a deeper love for the wonderful and diverse environment that is the Australian bush.
Spicers Canopy Conference Offer
Conference on a stunning eco-site set in a 5,000 acre private nature refuge just 90 minutes from Brisbane.
From $5,990 single share per night, package includes:
- Overnight accommodation in individual African style safari tents
- Pre dinner nibbles around the campfire
- Chef selection 2 course dinner
- Hot cooked breakfast
- Day meeting package with basic AV, morning and afternoon tea, continuous tea and coffee, filtered water and shared platter style lunch
- One 90 minute guided nature walk experience during your stay
- On-site host throughout the stay
T&C’s: Min two night stay and subject to availability. Weekend supplement applies.