Our recruitment process generally reflects the below, however may be altered to suit the needs of the business:
- Applications submitted through the Spicers recruitment portal
- Shortlisted applicants are contacted
- Phone interview is conducted
- Successful applicants will progress to face to face interview or skype if required
- You may be required to attend a second round interview, depending on the position
- Trial shift conducted (depending on position requirements)
- Right to work in Australia confirmed
- Reference Checks performed
- Validation of Certificates / Qualifications (depending on position requirements)
- Online Assessment (depending on position requirements)
- Successful candidates receive offer of Employment, complete Onboarding and commence training.
- Unsuccessful Candidates receive notification of application outcome.
Spicers Retreats is committed to a policy of EEO and actively pursues steps to identify and eliminate any forms of bullying, discrimination, harassment, victimisation and vilification. This behaviour is unlawful conduct as per Commonwealth and State legislation. Spicers Retreats can also be held vicariously liable for Team Member’s conduct.
Spicers Retreats is committed to supporting and implementing diversity throughout our brand. We support the attraction and retention of a diverse workforce and embrace unique global cultures. Diversity is a strength of our business, employing staff from all over the world reflecting a contemporary and multicultural Australia.