All retreats are open for business and look forward to welcoming you soon.
When you stay with us you will notice COVID safe measures including:
- Contactless check-in. No registration card to fill in and your key will be ready when you arrive so you can go straight to your room
- Good personal hygiene such as regular hand washing and hand sanitisers dispensers across the retreat
- Increased cleaning of public spaces and regular disinfecting of surfaces like benches
- Restricted numbers in our public spaces such as restaurants, bars and spas
- Contactless room service on request. Unless requested our team will not enter your room during your stay. However, if you prefer your room is serviced just let us know. Our team will adhere to our strict hygiene standards at all times.
- Physical distancing practices in all areas of the retreats
- Record keeping of all guests visiting the retreats
- Signage displayed throughout the venue regarding COVID safe practices
- Adjusted food service and spa treatment techniques and practices including the use of personal protective equipment such as disposable gloves
We respectfully request that guests follow the advice of health authorities and refrain from visiting us if they feel unwell.
All restaurants are COVID safe registered and adhere to strict safety guidelines including:
- Recording all guests including name, address and mobile phone number. This information will be kept for 28 days
- Set sitting times and menus to ensure social distancing
- Use of personal protective equipment including disposable gloves
- Use of disposable menus. If disposable menus are not used, menus will be disinfected after each use
- Minimal share menu items
All spas have reopened with COVID safe measures in place. Menus have also been altered to adhere to COVID regulations.
Social distancing requirements will alter some of the experiences on offer. Please speak to us about the experiences you are interested in when you book. We will do what we can to make your stay a memorable one.
Changing your booking
For up-to-date information see our booking terms and conditions.