Celebrate Easter at Spicers Retreats
Easter is just another excuse for us to showcase the unique gastronomic delights that our multi award winning chefs create. It is also a great time to take advantage of an extended weekend away when it is cool enough for a fire at night and not too hot or cold for exploring during the day.
By bringing together award winning dining, unforgettable locations and attentive service, Spicers Retreats are the perfect choice for your Easter getaway.
Top 10 things to do at Spicers Retreats this Easter
To make your decision easier on which Spicers Retreat you would like to visit this Easter, we have curated a list of events, dining experiences and even which retreat is doing their own take on hot cross buns.
- Good Friday Seafood Lunch at Spicers Balfour Hotel
- Hot cross bun french toast, cinnamon and walnut butter, roast stone fruit for breakfast at Spicers Balfour Hotel
- French Bubbles and Fine Florals Master Class at Spicers Clovelly Estate
- See World Heritage Listed Gondwana Rainforest on a 3-day luxury guided walking adventure over the Easter long weekend
- Try this delicious Easter inspired cocktail, ‘Chocolate Covered Tyai’ including, Crème de Cacao, coconut cream, Valrhona chocolate, chocolate salt and frangelico at Spicers Tamarind Retreat
- In house guests will be treated to an Easter Sunday Bush Picnic including an Easter egg hunt at Spicers Peak Lodge – Book your stay now
- Easter themed mudslide cocktail ‘The Slide Away’ at Spicers Hidden Vale
- Home made traditional hot cross buns with riberry & lemon myrtle served with their delicious homemade smoked whipped butter at Spicers Hidden Vale
- Seafood Avido on Good Friday. Avido means greedy in Italian so get greedy on seafood including oysters, clams, whole snapper and scallops all for $95.00 at Spicers Guesthouse
- Champagne and Oyster Master Class including 3 Champagnes matched with oysters. Let our Sommelier talk you through the history, terroir and wine making of the world’s most famous beverage and why it matches so perfectly with freshly shucked oysters. $145 per person from 4pm Friday through Sunday, Easter weekend at Spicers Vineyards Estate