Eco Safaris Scenic Rim Tour
Enjoy a private guided tour in a luxury Range Rover 4WD from Spicers Peak Lodge, crossing the spectacular Condamine River Gorge in Queensland’s Southern Downs area. On this full day tour see breathtaking waterfalls including Queen Mary Falls in the UNESCO World Heritage listed rainforest.
The tour includes:
- ‘14 River Crossings Rd’ 4WD track through Condamine River Gorge
- Queen Mary Falls
- Bush walking into the lush gorge and rock pools
- Lunch with amazing views from a cliff-edge
- Feeding colourful native birds – king parrots and crimson rosellas
- Wine tasting at Kooromba Vineyards
- Lake Moogerah with gorgeous views of the surrounding volcanic mountains.
The cost of the tour is from $1,200 for two guests.Your full day experience includes transport, lunch, morning or afternoon tea, national park fees, knowledgeable guide, plenty of snacks, water & chocolate.
Bookings are essential, contact reception to book.
Image supplied by Queensland Tourism.