Eco Safaris Springbrook Rainforest Tour
Departing from Spicers Balfour Hotel, experience UNESCO World Heritage listed rainforests and waterfalls in Australia’s ‘Green Cauldron’ on the Eco Safaris Springbrook Rainforest Tour. Walk deep into these ancient Gondwana forests (the most extensive area of subtropical rainforest in the world), through a variety of ecosystems and explore the stunning lookouts over lush valleys of the Gold Coast. Your experience includes:
- Drive through the enchanting Numinbah Valley to the famous Natural Bridge. Witness the waterfall plunging in a hole in the ground from above before getting up close by walking inside the cave!
- Purlingbrook Falls – 106 metre (350 feet) falls flowing into a rainforest gorge
- Lunch at ‘Dancing Waters’ Café
- Canyon Lookout
- Twin Falls walk
- Afternoon tea while learning how 23 million years of history made the Tweed Shield Volcano
- Wander past the majestic 2000-year-old Antarctic Beech trees in the ancient Gondwana rainforest to the cliff tops with incredible views over the volcanic ‘Green Cauldron’, Mt Warning and NSW coastline to Byron Bay.
The cost of the tour is $990 based on two guests. Cost varies for other guest numbers. This full day experience includes transport in a modern vehicle, lunch, morning or afternoon tea, national park fees, knowledgeable guide, plenty of snacks, water & chocolate.
Bookings are essential, contact reception to book.
Image supplied by Tourism Queensland.