Eco Safaris Aussie Outback Tour
Get a taste of the beautiful Queensland Scenic Rim region with Eco Safaris Aussie Outback Tour departing from Spicers Balfour Hotel. With a variety of landscapes and so close to Brisbane, the Scenic Rim is a dramatic arc of volcanic mountains that’s yet to be discovered. This informative tour is perfect for guests craving a genuine Aussie experience. The tour includes:
- Boonah Lookout for superb views over the Scenic Rim
- Drive around Lake Moogerah for a unique perspective of the rim’s dramatic arc of mountains
- Sampling the impressive whites, reds & port from the rim’s volcanic soils at a boutique winery
- Depending on the day, lunch is at a delightful winery restaurant or a gourmet picnic lunch
- Green Hills Rd – “The most beautiful road in Australia” – Steve Irwin
- Learn about the region’s pioneering past, including Aboriginal history, European exploration and
Coochin Station – visited by royalty.
Your full day experience includes transport in a modern vehicle, lunch, morning or afternoon tea, national park fees, knowledgeable guide, plenty of snacks, water and chocolate.
The cost of the tour is $990 based on two guests. Cost varies for other guest numbers.
Bookings are essential, contact reception to book.
Image supplied by Tourism Queensland.