23 June 2018Cam Matthews & Minh Le Collaboration
LONG COURSE COOKING CLASSES
Long course cooking classes run from 10am to 2.00pm at $165 per person, including apron, lunch and wine.
Think of France and you immediately think of food and wine. French cooking is famous for its simplicity, adding a few herbs, a little wine and some garlic. Learn subtle hints and tips to achieve the best from your ingredients for optimal flavor.
- petite blanquette de poulet a l’estragon (tarragon chicken)
- pork rillette
- salad of lentilles du puy
- tarte de parisian
Italian cuisine has an interesting history as traditionally, ingredients and cooking styles varied depending on the region. Enjoy this experience with making your own hand rolled pasta and sauces to share with friends and family.
- gnocchi con ragu al bolognese
- orecchiette con cime di rapa
- tagliata di manzo
- tortata di ricotta
THAI (ARHARN THAI – THAI FOOD)
Known to be one of the favourites of Asian cooking which is full of rich, aromatic and spicy flavours. Thai food has a unique way to incorporate ingredients with simplicity that surprises the palate. Learn to incorporate flavours and methods derived from both the north and south of Thailand in a comfortable environment.
- geng jeut of fish and prawn
- roasted tomato and soft bean curd relish with spooning vegetables
- chicken glass noodle salad
- penang curry paste
- seared beef penang curry
- marinated pork and coconut soup
- tamarind coconut chicken lon with spooning vegetables
- hot and sour prawn salad
- green curry paste
- green curry of white fish
GUEST CHEF DEMONSTRATION
Join our Guest Chef for a unique cooking demonstration. Keep an eye on the Cooking Class Calendar to see which Chef will be joining us next.