The Spicers Canopy eco-site is completely gas and solar powered and features 10 tastefully appointed safari-style luxury tents. We like to call this experience “glamping”
Every tent offers:
Spicers Canopy offers the opportunity to have a conversation about your business, essentially around the kitchen table.
With the north facing wall of the lodge completely opening up with receding bi-fold doors to allow the cooling summer breezes in, or the option to leave it closed in the cooler weather and light the open fireplace, here’s your chance to sit around the table, out on the deck or on the lawn and achieve your objective for getting out of the office.
Our solar powered site means electronic gadgets are kept to a minimum, providing the perfect opportunity to get back to basics and gain perspective about your business without your everyday distractions.
Full day conference
Includes morning AND afternoon tea, working lunch, room hire, flip chart, whiteboard, data projector, screen, pads & mints, wireless internet.
Half day conference
Includes morning OR afternoon tea, working lunch, room hire, flip chart, whiteboard, data projector, screen, pads & mints, wireless internet.
*Conferencing board room style or freestyle outdoors or in the lounge area is available for exclusive use groups. Incentive groups do not require exclusive use.
Our Chefs will create and select a fresh assortment for your delegates each day, all served with a selection of teas and freshly brewed coffee.
Morning and Afternoon Teas
Served on the deck morning and afternoon teas consists of a selection of fresh home baked cookies, slices, scones or cakes that are varied with each break.
Lunchtime (applicable to stays of 2 nights or more)
Served in the main lodge a working lunch of wraps and sandwiches or gourmet pizzas from our outdoor wood burning oven is available for an additional cost.
Dinner and Evening options
The team at Spicers Canopy are committed to sourcing the best local ingredients and scour the region looking for the best of the bunch.
All you need to do is relax while our chef serves up tasty morsels from fresh regional produce. You can even watch them prepare your meals in the open plan kitchen or in the outdoor wood-fired oven.
Spicers Canopy offers much more than the usual conference venue. Part of the Spicers Canopy experience is a complimentary one hour guided walk from our farmhouse into the Canopy site the day your group arrives or alternatively after breakfast on the first day.
You have the option of simply enjoying the scenery along the way or commencing your facilitated problem solving and brain storming sessions at check points along the way.
Range of onsite activities include:
· Didgeridoo lessons around the campfire
· Bring in a bush poet to entertain your team while you all toast marshmallows after dinner
· Abseiling at the waterfall gauge
· Seglympics –try your hand at Olympic challenges on a segway
· GPS challenge –navigate your way through a scavenger hunt in the surrounding bush
· Yoga – revitalize your team with an early morning yoga session
· Outdoor Olympics – experience a range of activities with a fun & competitive challenge
· Take a leisurely guided bushwalk
· Human Foosball – foosball, human sized
· Laser Clay Target Shooting – why not try this at night with illuminated clays?
· Scavenger Hunt – a fun way to discover the property
· Delight your team with a helicopter tour of the Scenic Rim
· Try your hand at a creative writing lesson and draw inspiration from the natural surrounds