Champagne and Cheese Long Lunch Getaway
Stay the weekend of our ‘Champagne and Cheese Long Lunch’ as we take you on a culinary journey with a long lunch celebrating cheese and Champagne and how the combination of the two creates a delightful dining experience that lovers of fine wine and good food will enjoy.
On Sunday 26th of April our head chef Dean Alsford will be creating a delectable Australian cheese inspired 4 course lunch which will be carefully matched with Perrier-Jouët Champagne.
From $1329 per night, package includes:
- Luxury accommodation
- Champagne and Cheese Long Lunch for two on Sunday 26th April
- Chefs tasting dinner menu for two at The Peak Restaurant
- A la carte breakfast and barista made coffee
- Outdoor activities including tennis, mountain biking and hiking
- All beverages during your stay (Cellar Master Wines and Premium Cocktails available at extra cost)
- $50 day spa credit
- Daily mini-bar
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary ‘Lodge Tour & Sunset Drinks‘ experience
T&C’s: Subject to availability. Direct bookings only, non-refundable and non-changeable. Available on Sunday 26 April 2020 only.