Christmas in July at Peak
Stay at Spicers Peak Lodge on Saturday July 27 and enjoy a traditional Christmas event when the temperatures are cooler, the food is warmer and the red wine is bolder.
Start the night off by sinking into the lounge with a glass of mulled wine in hand to enjoy an intimate matinee performance, featuring Dan McGahan and a 4 piece band beside the beautiful blue stone fireplace.
Then head to the restaurant for a Christmas inspired 5 course tasting menu with matched beverages before returning to your room to find your fireplace lit.
In addition to this you’ll also receive all the benefits of our all Inclusive getaway:
- Two nights luxury accommodation
- Light lunch daily
- A la carte breakfast daily
- Dinner at The Peak restaurant each evening
- Outdoor activities including tennis, mountain biking and hiking
- Daily mini-bar
- WiFi, onsite parking
- All beverages during your stay (Cellar Master Wines and Premium Cocktails available at extra cost).