During the school holidays, we offer an exclusive 2-day itinerary for families. Enjoy an all-inclusive experience with all meals, select beverages and activities included.
2021 Departing Dates:
2022 Departing Dates:
Spending time as a family without daily interruptions is something all parents treasure. Doing so while surrounded by nature and with like-minded people makes it even more special.
Spicers Canopy Luxury Tents is the most unique and memorable glamping destination in South East Queensland. A stunning safari-style tent site only 1.5 hours from Brisbane, set deep within a 5,000-acre private nature refuge. With the mountain range as your backdrop and walking trails at your doorstep you will be in awe from the moment you arrive.
We offer an all-inclusive back to nature experience ideal for family’s looking to explore and connect in a completely different way. It includes luxury tents, a relaxing hot tub with stunning mountain views, a generous lounge with a fireplace, a farm style open plan kitchen flowing out onto a large veranda, plus an outdoor firepit and pizza oven add complete comfort to your eco experience.
There are 10 luxury permanent safari-style tents sleeping up to 20 people. Each features either a luxury king or twin single Spicers beds and a private deck with chairs looking out onto the remarkable Scenic Rim mountains. There are three beautifully appointed shared bathrooms located in the main lodge with steaming hot water, eco-friendly amenities and luxury linens.
- Meet at 9.30am for a guided walk in Main Range National Park
- Enjoy morning tea and lunch on the trail
- Return to your vehicles and drive in convoy to Spicers Canopy (note: the final stretch is a dirt road, if your vehicle isn’t suitable we will transfer you)
- Afternoon tea of scones with jam and cream will be waiting for you upon arrival
- Relax for the afternoon trying your hand at our outdoor games or having fun in the hot tub
- Laughs will be shared over dinner with a shared family style meal and beer/wine on offer
- Head outside after dinner and enjoy the magic of the stars
- Breakfast will be served in the main lodge
- Morning guided walk on our private nature refuge where kids will learn a range of bush survival skills
- Enjoy morning tea and lunch on the trail
- Time for a rematch with afternoon activities or enjoy some time in the hot tub
- Enjoy a relaxed dinner tonight sharing stories from the last two days. Beer/wine will be on offer to enjoy with your meal
- Set your alarm and wake up early to see the sunrise over the mountain range. It’s a beautiful experience
- Continental breakfast is available from 7am and bacon and egg rolls from 7.30am
- Free time in the morning
- Say our farewells and depart at 11am with lifelong memories
From $999 mid-week per tent – 2 people | 2 tents from $1,998 – 4 people
From $1199 weekends per tent – 2 people | 2 tents from $2,398 – 4 people
(Additional child on a camp bed from an extra $299 is available upon request)*
2 days / 2 nights with all meals and non alcoholic beverages included (complementary beer and wine served with meals only), all activities and guided walks. Additional beverages can be enjoyed at anytime and payment settled on departure.
Terms & conditions:
Minimum of 2 nights stay. Maximum of 20 people per departure. Recommended for children 6 to 17 years of age. Younger children are permitted at parents discretion noting that this is an active experience with a daily guided walk and activities. 2 people allowed per tent and configuration would include parents in one tent and kids in the other, or one parent and one child in each tent. *Additional children may be requested for an extra cost. Camp beds are limited so will be based on availability and only 1 extra child per tent is permitted.
Full payment required at time of booking. Cancellations & date changes are permitted up to 60 days prior to arrival. 100% cancellation fees will apply within 60 days. We will endeavour to re-sell your place however this is not guaranteed & if unsuccessful you will incur full cancellation fees as per the policy. If your travel is impacted due to Government imposed COVID restrictions you will be permitted to change to a later date. Travel insurance is highly recommended.