During the school holidays, we offer an exclusive 2-day itinerary for families. Enjoy an all-inclusive experience with all meals, select beverages and activities included. Retreat to nature and connect.
2020 Departing Dates:
Tuesday 22nd September SOLD OUT
Tuesday 29th September SOLD OUT
Monday 7th December SOLD OUT
Monday 14th December SOLD OUT
Monday 21st December SOLD OUT
2021 Departing Dates:
Tuesday 6th April SOLD OUT
Tuesday 13th April CALL TO BOOK
Tuesday 29th June SOLD OUT
Sunday 4th July SOLD OUT
Tuesday 21st September SOLD OUT
Tuesday 28th September SOLD OUT
Spending time as a family without daily interruptions is something us parents all treasure. Doing so while surrounded by wildlife, bushland and with like-minded people makes it even more special.
Spicers Canopy is the ultimate, exclusive ‘glamping’ experience, with 10 luxury permanent safari-style tents located on our private property. Each tent features their own single or king Spicers beds, private deck, and chairs looking out onto the Scenic Rim mountains & luxury linens with shared bathroom facilities.
- Meet at 9.30am at the Main Range National Park where your guides will be waiting to greet you
- Enjoy a 3 hour hike to Mt Cordeaux with morning tea and lunch on the trail
- Return to your vehicles and group will drive to Spicers Canopy (note: the final stretch is a dirt road, if your vehicle isn’t suitable we will transfer you)
- Afternoon tea of scones with jam and cream will be waiting for you upon arrival
- Relax for the afternoon trying your hand at our outdoor games or having fun in the hot tub
- Laughs will be shared over dinner with a shared family style meal and beer/wine on offer
- Head outside after dinner and enjoy the magic of the stars
- Breakfast will be served in the main lodge
- Morning 3 hour creek walk in our private nature refuge. Kids will learn bush survival skills
- Arrive back at Spicers Canopy for lunch
- Time for a rematch with afternoon archery or enjoy some time in the plunge pool
- Help make dessert this afternoon
- Enjoy a relaxed dinner tonight sharing stories from the last 2 days. Beer/wine will be on offer to enjoy with your meal
- Set your alarm and wake up early to see the sunrise over the mountain range. It’s a beautiful experience
- Continental breakfast is available from 7am and bacon and egg rolls from 7.30am
- Free time in the morning
- Say our farewells and depart at 10am with lifelong memories
From $899 per tent (maximum two people per tent)
2 days / 2 nights with all meals, beverages – non alcoholic plus beer and wine with meals and sunset, activities and guided walks included. Additional beverages can be enjoyed at anytime and payment settled on departure.
Terms & conditions:
Tents are twin share so configuration would be parents in one tent and kids in the other or one parent + one child in each tent. 16 people maximum per departure.
Children must be between 6 -17 years old. Younger at parents discretion noting that this is an active experience with daily guided walk and activities.
$899 per tent – 2 people | $1,798 for 2 tents & 4 people
(additional child on a camp bed $225 only 1 permitted per tent)