During the school holidays, we offer an exclusive 2-day itinerary for families. Enjoy an all-inclusive experience with all meals, select beverages and activities included. Retreat to nature and connect.
2020 Departing Dates:
Tuesday 22nd September SOLD OUT
Tuesday 29th September SOLD OUT
Monday 7th December SOLD OUT
Monday 14th December SOLD OUT
Monday 21st December SOLD OUT
2021 Departing Dates:
Tuesday 6th April SOLD OUT
Tuesday 13th April SOLD OUT
Tuesday 29th June
Sunday 4th July SOLD OUT
Tuesday 21st September SOLD OUT
Tuesday 28th September
Spending time as a family without daily interruptions is something us parents all treasure. Doing so while surrounded by wildlife, bushland and with like-minded people makes it even more special.
Spicers Canopy is the ultimate, exclusive ‘glamping’ experience, with 10 luxury permanent safari-style tents located on our private property. Each tent features their own single or king Spicers beds, private deck, and chairs looking out onto the Scenic Rim mountains & luxury linens with shared bathroom facilities.
- Meet at 9.30am at the Main Range National Park where your guides will be waiting to greet you
- Enjoy a 3 hour hike to Mt Cordeaux with morning tea and lunch on the trail
- Return to your vehicles and group will drive to Spicers Canopy (note: the final stretch is a dirt road, if your vehicle isn’t suitable we will transfer you)
- Afternoon tea of scones with jam and cream will be waiting for you upon arrival
- Relax for the afternoon trying your hand at our outdoor games or having fun in the hot tub
- Laughs will be shared over dinner with a shared family style meal and beer/wine on offer
- Head outside after dinner and enjoy the magic of the stars
- Breakfast will be served in the main lodge
- Morning 3 hour creek walk in our private nature refuge. Kids will learn bush survival skills
- Arrive back at Spicers Canopy for lunch
- Time for a rematch with afternoon archery or enjoy some time in the plunge pool
- Help make dessert this afternoon
- Enjoy a relaxed dinner tonight sharing stories from the last 2 days. Beer/wine will be on offer to enjoy with your meal
- Set your alarm and wake up early to see the sunrise over the mountain range. It’s a beautiful experience
- Continental breakfast is available from 7am and bacon and egg rolls from 7.30am
- Free time in the morning
- Say our farewells and depart at 10am with lifelong memories
From $899 per tent (maximum two people per tent)
2 days / 2 nights with all meals, beverages – non alcoholic plus beer and wine with meals and sunset, activities and guided walks included. Additional beverages can be enjoyed at anytime and payment settled on departure.
Terms & conditions:
Tents are twin share so configuration would be parents in one tent and kids in the other or one parent + one child in each tent. 16 people maximum per departure.
Children must be between 6 -17 years old. Younger at parents discretion noting that this is an active experience with daily guided walk and activities.
$899 per tent – 2 people | $1,798 for 2 tents & 4 people
(additional child on a camp bed $225 only 1 permitted per tent)