During the school holidays we offer an exclusive 2-day itinerary for families. Enjoy all-inclusive experience with all meals, non alcoholic beverages & activities included. Retreat to nature & connect.
Monday 23rd September
Tuesday 3rd December
Tuesday 10th December
Spending time as a family without daily interruptions is something us parents all treasure. Doing so while surrounded by wildlife, bush land and with like minded people makes it even more special.
Spicers Canopy is the ultimate, exclusive ‘glamping’ experience, with 10 luxury permanent safari-style tents located on our private property. Each tent features their own single or king Spicers beds, private deck and chairs looking out onto the Scenic Rim mountains & luxury linens with shared bathroom facilities.
Meeting point is 7791 Cunningham Highway Clumber.
Note the Scenic Rim Trail sign at the start of the driveway.
- Arrive at 8.15am to meet your fellow group and guides for a briefing, safely parking your car here
- You’ll be driven to an exclusive walking track, where you will enjoy a 1.5hr walk into camp with our expert field guide
- Once you arrive at Spicers Canopy, we will have a refreshing beverage waiting for you followed by lunch
- For the afternoon, we have a selection of activities available including an afternoon explorers walk, archery & mocktail making class
- Pre-dinner drinks for parents & mocktails for kids
- Laughs will be shared over dinner with marshmallows around the fireplace afterwards.
- Enjoy charting the skies with star gazing after dinner.
- Breakfast will be served in the main lodge – pancakes, bacon & eggs and more
- Morning creek walk in our private nature refuge kids will learn bush survival skills
- Arrive back at Spicers Canopy for lunch
- Time for a rematch with afternoon archery or enjoy some time in the plunge pool
- Today we will also have a dessert-making class for the kids in the afternoon
- Enjoy a delicious dinner tonight
- More stargazing by the fire pit tonight with our telescope
- Breakfast will be served in the main lodge
- Free time in the morning
- Say our farewells & depart with lifelong memories
- Our team will transfer you back to your vehicles at our meeting point at Clumber at 10am
$745 pp with one child free for each full paying adult.
2 days / 2 nights with all meals, non-alcoholic beverages, activities & guided walks included.
Departure dates include: Mon 23rd Sept & (Sold Out Mon 30th Sep). Tents are twin share so configuration would be parents in one tent and kids in the other or one parent + one child in each tent. 20 people maximum per departure.
Children must be between 12-17 years old or younger at parents discretion noting that this is an active experience with daily guided walks. $745 includes one adult & 1 child | 2 adults and 2 children = $1,490. Minimum numbers are required to proceed.