During the school holidays we offer an exclusive 2-day itinerary for families. Enjoy all-inclusive experience with all meals, beverages & activities included. Retreat to nature & connect.
Monday 6th April SOLD OUT
Tuesday 14th April SOLD OUT
Tuesday 30th June SOLD OUT
Tuesday 7th July SOLD OUT
Tuesday 22nd September SOLD OUT
Tuesday 29th September SOLD OUT
Monday 7th December
Monday 14th December
Monday 21st December
Spending time as a family without daily interruptions is something us parents all treasure. Doing so while surrounded by wildlife, bush land and with like minded people makes it even more special.
Spicers Canopy is the ultimate, exclusive ‘glamping’ experience, with 10 luxury permanent safari-style tents located on our private property. Each tent features their own single or king Spicers beds, private deck and chairs looking out onto the Scenic Rim mountains & luxury linens with shared bathroom facilities.
- Arrive at 8.30am to meet your fellow group and guides for a briefing, safely parking your car here
- You’ll be driven to an exclusive walking track, where you will enjoy a 2.5hr walk into camp with our expert field guide
- Once you arrive at Spicers Canopy, we will have a cool face towel waiting for you followed by lunch
- For the afternoon, we have a selection of activities available including a drawing class, archery, bird watching & smoothie making
- Laughs will be shared over dinner with a shared family style meal and beer/wine on offer
- Enjoy charting the skies with star gazing after dinner
- Breakfast will be served in the main lodge
- Morning 3 hour creek walk in our private nature refuge kids will learn bush survival skills
- Arrive back at Spicers Canopy for lunch
- Time for a rematch with afternoon archery or enjoy some time in the plunge pool
- Today we will also have a dessert-making class for the kids in the afternoon
- Enjoy a relaxed dinner tonight sharing stories from the last 2 days beer/wine will be on offer to enjoy with your meal
- Set your alarm and wake up early to see the sunrise over the mountain range, its a beautiful experience
- Continental breakfast is available from 6.30am and cooked breakfast at 8am
- Free time in the morning
- Say our farewells & depart with lifelong memories
- Our team will transfer you back to your vehicles at our meeting point at Clumber for 10am
$799 pp with one child free for each full paying adult.
2 days / 2 nights with all meals, all beverages – non alcoholic plus beer & wine, activities & guided walks included.
Departure dates include: Tents are twin share so configuration would be parents in one tent and kids in the other or one parent + one child in each tent. 16 people maximum per departure.
Children must be between 6 -17 years old or younger at parents discretion noting that this is an active experience with daily guided walks. You can choose to stay at camp on the second day while the group walks. $799 includes one adult & 1 child | 2 adults and 2 children = $1,598. Minimum numbers are required to proceed.