Connect with your inner Italian by creating this inspiring menu with one of our talented Spicers Chefs. We’ll take you through a variety of dishes building your knowledge and skills of Italian cooking whilst also exploring the history and tradition of this wonderful cuisine. Master the art of creating your own melt-in-your-mouth pasta and match it with a variety of flavoursome sauces. Of course, you’ll enjoy an Italian feast at the end of the class having learnt techniques and dishes you can easily recreate at home to share with friends and family.
Please note, dietaries can not be catered for in this class.
For $195 per person- The class includes lunch, one glass of wine, an apron to take home and a recipe book with all the dishes you cooked so you can recreate them at home.
Class runs from 11am – 3pm.
Menus are subject to change.
- Chilled Tuscan style soup
- Handmade saffron pasta with local spanner crab, chilli, lemon and pangratatta
- Chocolate mousse
Summer Menu Dates
Saturday 18th Dec 2021
- Rocket, pear and shaved fennel salad with candied walnuts
- Handmade pasta with tuna. tomato and olives
- Balsamic vinagrette
- Lavender and honey pannacotta with fresh local raspberries
Autumn Menu Dates
Saturday 15th May 2021
- Zuppa di pesce
- Handmade potato gnocchi with porcini mushrooms, radiccho and gorgonzola sauce
- Chocolate mousse with saffron poached pear and walnuts
Winter Menu Dates
Saturday 19th Jun 2021
Saturday 17th Jul 2021
Saturday 21st Aug 2021
- Three cheese zucchini flower fritters with aioli
- Handmade rough pasta with veal and ricotta meatballs, basil and pomodoro sauce
- Chocolate mousse with candied peanuts