December 15, 2016
1. Preheat oven to 150°C.
2. Put the egg whites into a bowl and electric mix until soft pearl consistency.
3. Slowly add the sugar and beat for a good 10 minutes, gradually add the lemon myrtle.
4. Sift the cornflour over, add the vinegar and fold through.
5. Pile onto baking paper or cake tin cook at 120°C for an hour.
6. Add whipped cream and whatever fruit you desire
Ash’s tip: For something a bit different, I use lemon, orange, lime and ruby grapefruit
12 Days of Christmas
Food, wine and travel inspiration, event announcements and our latest offers delivered straight to your inbox.