|150ml egg whites (approximately 4 x 60g eggs)|
|1 cup (220g) icing sugar|
|2 1/2 teaspoons cornflour|
|2 teaspoons dried lemon myrtle powder|
|3/4 teaspoon white wine vinegar|
1. Preheat oven to 150°C.
2. Put the egg whites into a bowl and electric mix until soft pearl consistency.
3. Slowly add the sugar and beat for a good 10 minutes, gradually add the lemon myrtle.
4. Sift the cornflour over, add the vinegar and fold through.
5. Pile onto baking paper or cake tin cook at 120°C for an hour.
6. Add whipped cream and whatever fruit you desire
Ash’s tip: For something a bit different, I use lemon, orange, lime and ruby grapefruit