December 15, 2016
1. Preheat oven to 150°C.
2. Put the egg whites into a bowl and electric mix until soft pearl consistency.
3. Slowly add the sugar and beat for a good 10 minutes, gradually add the lemon myrtle.
4. Sift the cornflour over, add the vinegar and fold through.
5. Pile onto baking paper or cake tin cook at 120°C for an hour.
6. Add whipped cream and whatever fruit you desire
Ash’s tip: For something a bit different, I use lemon, orange, lime and ruby grapefruit
12 Days of Christmas
Food, wine and travel inspiration, event announcements and our latest offers delivered straight to your inbox.
To stay up to date, make sure your signed up to our mailing list