December 18, 2017
Mix all ingredients together with a whisk and allow to rest for 10 minutes before cooking
White Chocolate Espuma (foam):
1. Whisk yolks and sugar until pale.
2. Heat cream in a heatproof dish over a saucepan of boiling water and gradually add yolk mixture.
3. Add in white chocolate at the last minute and strain into a bowl submerged within icy cold water (this will ensure the sauce cools quickly and comes to a thick consistency).
4. Cook pancakes with butter and allow to finish in the oven, stack pancakes on a plate and pour over white chocolate sauce.
5. Garnish with blueberries and sprinkle with icing sugar.
12 Days of Christmas