December 18, 2017
Mix all ingredients together with a whisk and allow to rest for 10 minutes before cooking
White Chocolate Espuma (foam):
1. Whisk yolks and sugar until pale.
2. Heat cream in a heatproof dish over a saucepan of boiling water and gradually add yolk mixture.
3. Add in white chocolate at the last minute and strain into a bowl submerged within icy cold water (this will ensure the sauce cools quickly and comes to a thick consistency).
4. Cook pancakes with butter and allow to finish in the oven, stack pancakes on a plate and pour over white chocolate sauce.
5. Garnish with blueberries and sprinkle with icing sugar.
12 Days of Christmas
Food, wine and travel inspiration, event announcements and our latest offers delivered straight to your inbox.