December 15, 2016
1. In a saucepan, heat cream on a medium heat
2. When the cream is warm, pour over chocolate and butter and stir through, add boiling water and mix until well combined
3. Place in the fridge to set
4. Combine beaten egg with vanilla, orange zest and cinnamon sugar and soak brioche in the mixture
5. Cook brioche in a heated pan with butter and oil on medium allow to brown the flip over and repeat.
6. Place bread on paper towel to drain
7. Serve with a spoon full of ganache and a spoonful of cherries.
Marie’s tip: Ice Cream or whipped cream is a a great extra special treat if you like.
12 Days of Christmas
Food, wine and travel inspiration, event announcements and our latest offers delivered straight to your inbox.
To stay up to date, make sure your signed up to our mailing list