Government restrictions relating to the current COVID-19 pandemic have resulted in many operational changes for us. You can find more information regarding how we are operating at this time here.
March 17, 2020
We wanted to assure you we are taking the current circumstances around COVID-19 seriously. During these times we will continue to offer our guests some of Australia’s most tranquil and safe places to escape to while following advice from health authorities.
In our retreats and restaurants we have always adhered to the highest food safety and cleanliness standards. When you stay or dine with us you will notice increased precautions including:
• Social distancing practices such as setting tables two apart and welcoming guests with a wave instead of a handshake
• Recommended personal hygiene such as regular hand washing
• Minimal use of table clothes and disinfecting of tables and chairs after each use
• Setting tables with cutlery and crockery once you’re seated
• Increased cleaning of public spaces and regular disinfecting of surfaces like benches
Due to the temporary change in seating in our restaurants we recommend booking ahead to ensure a table.
We also respectfully request that our guests follow the advice of health authorities and refrain from visiting us if they feel unwell.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our guests and team. Circumstances around COVID-19 are changing rapidly so we will review our policies regularly.
Food, wine and travel inspiration, event announcements and our latest offers delivered straight to your inbox.