December 21, 2017
1. Muddle grapes, 1 slice of grapefruit, 1 Star anise and sugar together in Boston shaker. Add lemon juice and vodka.
2. Crush up ice and add to rocks glass.
3. Add ice cubes to Boston shaker and shake well.
4. Double strain into rocks glass with crushed ice in it.
5. Garnish with grapefruit slice + star anise.
1. Rub rim of chosen glassware with fresh orange wedge and rim with brown sugar.
2. Shake all ingredients over ice, taste ensuring all ingredients balance.
3. Double strain into coupe glass (if not available martini glass is fine).
1. Cover ice in boston glass with ingredients then shake well
2. Serve with caramelised lime and eucalyptus leaves
12 Days of Christmas
Food, wine and travel inspiration, event announcements and our latest offers delivered straight to your inbox.
To stay up to date, make sure your signed up to our mailing list